Ban Appeal: ogkingofsalt#6566

• Discord Username: ogkingofsalt#6566
    (Note: give us your full username, including numbers, at the time the ban occurred)

Discord ID: 466762698797875200

Date/Time when ban was issued: Honestly probable 4 or more months ago. It was long time ago.

Reason given (if any) for the ban: Not really sure gonna assume talking to much but not really sure.

Warnings received prior to the ban: Not sure once again but at least once I am going to assume.

Team member who issued the ban: Do not know.

Explain why we should lift the ban: Well its been months and I learned my lesson and if you can please tell me what I did to get ban and I will stop doing that.

How have you changed since this happened: Took a few months off the discord and believe I can behave and follow the rules now.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: Not live up to my name and just follow the rules and act like I have common sense.

• The reason of you ban by Senior Moderator Cutethulhu was continuous toxicity and trolling. Before that was warnings for sexual topics, mute evasion with an alt account (which got you your 1st ban) and more toxicity.

• @Grandpa-Night4ce Well I learned my lesson like I said its been a few months.

• After my staff dug through your records and cast their opinions, it's been determined you will not be unbanned for now. Please wait 2 weeks before submitting another appeal.

(this being your second time banned from the WFCD, it will be much harder to pass the appeal process than the 1st)