Chains of Harrow: Update 21.3.0
Genesis last edited by
Chains of Harrow: Update 21.3.0
Eradicate the enemy with the Lenz!
Bolts from this Corpus bow deliver a one-two punch of an icy pulse, followed by a conventional explosion. Excess ammo picked up for other weapons will be converted into charges for the Lenz. Warning, safety-protocols do not exist on this prototype.
Research the Lenz Blueprint in the Clan Dojo Energy Lab or get it in the Market.
- Optimized specific materials to improve rendering performance; the Void and the Kuva Fortress saw the most improvement but materials throughout the game were updated.
- Removed subtle detail patches from the Earth tileset when Geometry Detail is set to Low.
- Optimized Rhino’s Iron Skin shader to reduce the per-pixel cost by about 10%.
- Optimized ambient sound performance in the Grineer Fortress and Lua tileset.
- Optimized firing sound performance of the Boltor.
- Optimized visibility culling in some situations when Geometry Detail is set to Low.
- Oberon’s Hallowed Ground Grass and Prime ferns will now match your Accent color, and the ferns will get your Energy color in the middle of them for 2-tone fashionframe.
- Reduced the frequency that Quick Thinking can stagger lock a player. This is actually undoing a bug fix where Quick Thinking wasn't staggering players as often as it was intended to, but this is the new intention now! Essentially Quick Thinking is back to the way it was pre Update 21.
- Improved AI navigation in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Improved vegetation pigment to avoid gross looking solid color, fog and Depth of Field tweaks for huge view distances.
- Removed duplicate (and broken) Kuva Siphon Codex entry.
- Fixed another instance of the Jordas Verdict being unplayable due to the Jordas Golem not docking properly.
- Fixed Clients being unable to pass the ceiling door in the Jordas Verdict Stage 1.
- Fixed Mesa continuing to wall run if wall running when Peacemaker is activated as seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/6qw45a/turns_out_mesa_can_be_a_bit_more_mobile_while/
- Fixed the Ki’Teer Syandana having the wrong applied texture as seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/6qy4jo/hotfix_swapped_the_kiteer_solstice_syandana/
- Fixed a functionality loss when firing a scoped Vectis in Captura while using a controller.
- Fixed an invisible wall causing a progression stopper in the War Within quest.
- Fixed Kuva Siphon markers appearing prematurely. Will now only be visible once a player is in the same tile as the Kuva Siphon.
- Fixed Kuva Siphons breaking when a Host Migration occurs at the start of the mission.
- Fixed NPCs not moving to collect the Index point pickups in The Index.
- Fixed Maroo & Clem missions not showing up in World State Window's Alerts section if no randomly-generated Alerts are currently available.
- Fixed the Excalibur Prominence Skin using the wrong tint mask.
- Fixed Codex attribution of Mods hidden in Caches.
- Fixed the Lua Security Eye dealing no damage on direct hits.
- Fixed Orokin Derelict Sabotage Caches not giving any rewards.
- Fixed AI vaulting and falling through the level in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed Toxin Resistance Mod not being tradable.
- Fixed Mutalist Alad V boss transmissions popping up while playing Eris Exterminate missions.
- Fixed Archwing Power UI displaying the incorrect Powers if the player is Equinox
- Fixed sometimes remaining in the squad Chat after leaving the mission.
- Fixed having to restart Vor’s Prize from the beginning if you AFK during the tutorial.
- Fixed Client Operators being invisible in transmissions.
- Fixed Ivara's Cloak arrow dome not cloaking Operators.
- Fixed some graphics settings not applying until level change.
- Fixed an orange square appearing in the Void Sabotage Portal.
- Fixed a section of tree missing collision in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed some Corpus tileset glass being near invisible.
- Disabled Headshot Multiplier on all AoE attacks in Conclave.