Ban Appeal: SHΣRPλ RλGΣ#0001

• Discord Username: SHΣRPλ RλGΣ#0001

Discord ID: 197199081959981056

Date/Time when ban was issued: 7/10/2019

Reason given (if any) for the ban: repeatedly posting offensive memes, not showing any willingness to improve

Warnings received prior to the ban: 1 warning (Almost 3 months prior)

Team member who issued the ban: Tcorn#​4355

Explain why we should lift the ban: As I have further discussed with Tobiah it's very easy to forget that our Discords are two different beast entirely. Mine barely has 400 meanwhile the Warframe one has over 100,000. I understand the issues that can go into running a beast like that and it totally makes sense why I was band for memes that in the overall scheme of things could be construed as unsavory and make it more difficult for the mods/staff to do their jobs by adding an unnecessary layer of work for them. It's no an excuse or anything I just wanted you to know I totally understand where you/your team are coming from.

How have you changed since this happened: I've come to the opinion that I need to police myself on what memes get sent to what discords. Certain memes that I send to my close friends group discord might not be appropriate in the Warframe discord. Also I will keep the names in check with more silly and whimsical stuff and less borderline offendy stuff.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: Basically stop and think "Is there any way this meme could be construed as unsavory or be seen as agastint the rules/TOS in anyway." If so it will be best if I don't post it. Again, I would just like to apologize for this incident(s).

• Any update to this?

Thanks!

• After staff review, your application has been denied. Please wait 2 weeks before re-submitting a new appeal.