Ban appeal: Takitos#9526

• Discord Username:
    Takitos#9526
    (Note: give us your full username, including numbers, at the time the ban occurred)
    Discord ID:
    Date/Time when ban was issued:
    June 5th
    Reason given (if any) for the ban:
    pinkfragor You have been banned for Continuous toxic behavior with no reform in sight after multiple warnings and past ppunishment
    Warnings received prior to the ban: several censorship words warns (some of them being an error writing), repeating slurs, offensive comments and toxicity.
    Team member who issued the ban:
    Serbian#8043
    Explain why we should lift the ban: I consider myself a helpful user for the community, I'm not longer a toxic person and won't try to exploit or bypass any rule, just want to be there and make others happy.
    How have you changed since this happened: I've myself matured a bit, a toxic experience is not something one should be proud of.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban:
    I'm planning to just be there and I try to help as much as possible if given the opportunity, the whole point at the end of the day is just hanging there befriending people.

• After staff review, your application has been denied. Please wait 2 weeks before re-submitting a new appeal.