Ban Appeal Its Been Months

• Discord Username: sun#2310
    Discord ID: 345974079049957398
    Date/Time when ban was issued:10/29/2018
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: NSFW Pictures
    Warnings received prior to the ban: I posted a NSFW pic so instaban
    Team member who issued the ban: I think it was Tobiah because he dm'd me
    Explain why we should lift the ban: My first appeal was declined and I completely agree with why it happend. It has been months since I've done this and I feel like after all this time I have reformed myself and learned my lesson. I realize that it is more of a public discord and not a private one so i cant just post whatever I want. I really miss the community and all the helpful people on there with builds and all that so I just would like another chance to show that i have improved as a person and will never do anything as stupid as this again. It's been 10 long months.
    How have you changed since this happened: I kind of explained this on the other part but It has been 10 long months and I have had a lot of time to change my ways and to reform and be a better less toxic person. I thought it was funny at the time and now i realize that I was just being inappropriate and i apologize to everyone who had to see that picture (i forgot what it was tbh but that's besides the point)
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I plan on just being a helpful person on the discord and to use it to help me out with my warframe builds and all that because it was very useful having all these helpful people that were willing to give me advice and their own builds. It really helped me when i started the game. I just miss the community and would like to be part of it again. I will never post nsfw pictures again on the server and will abide by all the rules when told to or just in general. Thank you for reading this I put more time into this than school essays.

• After staff review, Your application has been accepted and you will be unbanned shortly.

• thank you ❤