Ban Appeal: ueoekfkkwkckwifif#​4707

• Discord ID: 555508306211241987
    Date of ban: 7/30 (the message doesn't say the time)
    Reason given for ban: You have been banned for Constant disregard for rules, constant toxicity to the community
    Warnings received prior to the ban: 10 bot warnings for blacklisted words. Warned for trolling in builds by アキラ#​4731. Temp Muted by Floo#​0267 for nsfw comments to user in vc and staff bashing.
    Team member who issued the ban: Spectrops#​2265
    Explain why we should lift the ban: I'm sorry. The comments I made to users and staff members, and the meme posts that I made were disrespectful, uncalled for, and incredibly inconsiderate. The two weeks after my ban have given me time to reflect on my behavior and consider what this community meant to me. I have realized that the things I say and do with my close friends are inappropriate in the setting of a large public server, and my behavior has since changed. I feel that I provided help to members who wanted to get into eidolon hunting, and that was one of the things I loved the most. I would like to be able to do this again.
    How have you changed since this happened: I have had time to think about why my actions were unacceptable, and in this cool-off period I have pushed away my toxicity, and learned to relax and keep myself quiet when I get upset.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: I plan on not memeing in the help chats, keeping my comments to myself when something rude comes to mind, and keeping quiet or leaving voice chats when I get heated.

Again I'm very sorry about the things I've done, and I have taken this time to learn how to control my emotions and keep myself from being toxic and negative to other players.
    Thank you.

• After staff review, Your application has been accepted and you will be unbanned shortly.