Ban Appeal: RoboLoco#0054

• Discord Username: RoboLoco#0054
    Discord ID: 319000453222498306
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 30/07/2019
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Posting NSFW meme
    Warnings received prior to the ban: just a few, forgot actual number
    Team member who issued the ban: Floo#​0267
    Explain why we should lift the ban: I believe the meme I posted at the time was not at all NSFW. If I remember correctly, it was a jojo meme I had made at the time. I check my posts and if I am unsure, usually run it by a mod first in DMs, usually either Kratos or Soilborn. If the meme in question needs to be scrutinized once more to consider my eligibility for a ban lift, I would be happy to run it by whoever might be available at the moment. As it stands, this is my first ban on any server and I am willing to cooperate to make necessary changes to ensure this incident does not happen again.
    How have you changed since this happened: I have learned to take more care of what I may post in the future, as I do not want another ban under my name. Most of the online acquaintances/friends I have made in these years have come from this community, and this ban has certainly felt like a loss on my part.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: As I have said above, I will take extra care to review my posts before sending them, and refrain from posting anything obscene, questionable, controversial, or political. I will continue to request a second opinion from active mods if I am uncertain about posting other images.

• After staff review, Your application has been accepted and you have been unbanned.

• Thank you!