Ban appeal Tomthesk8rYT#9510

• Username:🔥💯Tommy💯🔥#9510
    (Not sure about #9510 don't know if it changes when you switch usernames)
    (I think it was like that, I have changed my username 2 times scince the ban)
    Discord ID: 530894795384815616
    Date/Time when ban was issued: July 15th, 2019 2:36 PM
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: Ad
    Warnings received prior to the ban: none
    Team member who issued the ban: I have no clue, I got a message from the bot saying I was banned, so I don't know if it was the bot or somebody else
    Explain why we should lift the ban: I think I was in the bot commands, i was playing with the dank Memer bot experimenting with it. I out the command pls say subscribe to my YouTube Channel. A couple minutes later a guy asked me to delete it. Prior to when I said what I did to get banned I guess I slept pls wrong and it bassicly didnt say it through the bot the moderator no advertising. So I said ok I understand. Then he asked me to delete it, I was pretty new to discord at the time so I didn't know that I could delete messages in a big server, I didn't know if a admin had to give me permissions to do it, I told him I didn't know how, he told me how to do it and I deleted it and went offline, I didn't know which one he was talking about, my messed up message or my message that acctually worked as a command, I came back and it said I was banned, over the past week or I remembered doing the command wrong and now I'm banned for good
    How have you changed since this happened: well bassicly I have learned that you can't advertise things in any discord even if you dont say your youtube channel Name. Unless given permission or in a channel meant for advertising
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: - I will only use chill zone for talking to other people, I won't mess around with bots, and I also won't advertise unless given permission by staff. I will only advertise in advertising channels, (if chill zone has any)

• If you can provide us with your Discord ID, which you can get from turning on the Developer Mode for Discord and then simply right-clicking yourself on any posts, we can then look through the information we have on you and make a better judgement.

• @Cutethulhu ok I just got it, 530894795384815616
    I edited the post too