Ban Appeal: Saberfrost

• Discord Username: Saberfrost#6715

Discord ID: 111302323824775168

Date/Time when ban was issued: 8/9/2019

Reason given (if any) for the ban: "You have been banned for Unable to improve on past behavior. (Mods: If context is required, check infraction history.)" Quoted directly from the bot, Heimdallr. After investigating for myself however, it was supposedly due to me discussing concerns with the servers moderation team after Tobiah had stepped down in voice chat. Very similar concerns other people in the server shared and discussed regularly at the time. To be more specific though... somebody reported another user (not me) that they were "shit talking the mods" as Mama Thulhu put it as he has a habit of reading off reports when investigating them himself. Thulhu and the user in question spoke privately for a time to clarify what was being discussed -- I do not know what was said in specific there -- and after 20-ish minutes from then I was seemingly, for no reason, banned from the server by Parrot Lord, which would very obviously imply there was discussion in your staff chat about this. It wasn't until I looked into it a little bit that I got the specifics. Several users present at the time were also asked if I was "talking shit" and as far as they could recall they responded with a no, in short. Some were even displaying confusion after noticing I had received a ban.

Warnings received prior to the ban: None. Nothing regarding this action in specific, anyway.

Team member who issued the ban: Parrot Lord#​9001

Explain why we should lift the ban: Ban had little, if anything, to do with past infractions. Most infractions I've acquired were during the time I was still new to the server. Posting inappropriate images or making really bad or just offensive jokes. Most of these things were not a problem for quite some time since then. The last infraction I personally know I had was calling Floo a troll three months ago. If there were any I'd gotten after that point, I was not aware, was never told, and could not be expected to change or behave differently to not cause that problem again.

How have you changed since this happened: Dunno what was expected of me to change, if there were expectations. I'll happily listen to criticism on this, if there is any should the team choose to unban me. I mean besides what was discussed regarding getting my access back to Help&Support / Builds, at the time, there was nothing else expected of me as far as I'm aware.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: Apparently I'll have to add "never go into VC" onto the list of "things Frost is not allowed to do ever." But if I had to give a more... appropriate answer... well... that honestly depends on any criticism I receive. If there's expectations of me then enlighten me to them, and I will do better.

If there is anything I could clarify I will also happily do so as well as I am able to, on my own.

Edit: Recently lost Nitro (not paying for it), so my username changed as an automatic function of Discord.

• @Frost Hey there, sorry for the late response, but after staff review, you will not be unbanned at this time, please wait another 2 weeks before submitting another ban appeal.