Ban Appeal: SHΣRPλ RλGΣ#0001

• Discord Username: SHΣRPλ RλGΣ#0001

Discord ID: 197199081959981056

Date/Time when ban was issued: 7/10/2019

Reason given (if any) for the ban: repeatedly posting offensive memes, not showing any willingness to improve

Warnings received prior to the ban: 1 warning (Almost 3 months prior)

Team member who issued the ban: Tcorn#​4355

Explain why we should lift the ban: As I have come to realize our Discords are two different beast entirely. Mine barely has 400 occupants meanwhile the Warframe one has over 100,000. I understand the issues that can go into running a beast like that and it totally makes sense why I was banned for memes that could potentially be seen as unsavory when in a discord this large it is better to play it more conservative as to run into less issues with the rules. In the overall scheme of things could be construed as unsavory and make it more difficult for the mods/staff to do their jobs by adding an unnecessary layer of work for them. I want to make this abundantly clear that it was never my intention to make the mods/staff work harder. Quite the opposite, I like to try and help keep the peace when the mods are away and try to curb anything truly unruly/rule breaking as soon as things start to approach that point. I fully acknowledge that this is no an excuse for what occurred but I wanted everyone to know I truly do understand where you/your team are coming from with this action.

How have you changed since this happened: I've come to the opinion that I need to police myself on what memes get sent to what discords. Certain memes that I send to my close friends group discord might not be appropriate in the Warframe discord. Also I will keep the names in check with more silly and whimsical stuff and less borderline offendy stuff. It was never my intention to disrupt with the names and some of the names I have seen I had deemed to be worse than what I was putting so it was pretty easy to justify (what in my eyes) was not an offensive name when someone else had a name that was worse than what I was using. Again, this is not an excuse just an explanation as to the reasoning of why.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: Basically stop and think "Is there any way this meme could be construed as unsavory or be seen as agastint the rules/TOS in anyway." If so it will be best if I don't post it. Finally, I would just like to apologize for this incident(s) and as stated above I never intended to make more work for the mods/staff team.

Thank you,

• Sherpa Rage

• It's been 3 weeks should I just reapply?