Ban appeal: Takitos#9526

• Discord Username:
    Takitos#9526
    (Note: give us your full username, including numbers, at the time the ban occurred)
    Discord ID:
    Date/Time when ban was issued:
    June 5th
    Reason given (if any) for the ban:
    pinkfragor You have been banned for Continuous toxic behavior with no reform in sight after multiple warnings and past ppunishment
    Warnings received prior to the ban: several censorship words warns (some of them being an error writing), repeating slurs, offensive comments and toxicity.
    Team member who issued the ban:
    Serbian#8043
    Explain why we should lift the ban: I consider myself a helpful user for the community, I'm not longer a toxic person and won't try to exploit or bypass any rule, just want to be there and make others happy.
    How have you changed since this happened: I've myself matured a bit, a toxic experience is not something one should be proud of.
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban:
    I'm planning to just be there and I try to help as much as possible if given the opportunity, the whole point at the end of the day is just hanging there befriending people. I'd like if you consider all that at this point, I'm not interested anymore on being a disruptive user.

• DISCORD MODERATORS

You will be unbanned shortly.