Ban Appeal: SSGSSGoku#7159

• Discord Username: SSGSSGoku#7159
    Discord ID: 184742300826468352
    Date/Time when ban was issued: 08/24/2019

Reason given (if any) for the ban: Ban Evasion

Warnings received prior to the ban: 0

Team member who issued the ban: Parrot Lord#​9001

Explain why we should lift the ban: I doubt you will read this section seeing as the reason is "ban evasion," and if you don't then that means you are not fair at all. However, should you read this, I was falsely ban for ban evasion due to a really idiotic joke that was poorly written. If you read the logs, which I know you can, you can see that I was a long time user of both this discord and Play Warframe (I believe this is the correct name). I hope I can get back in as I want to communicate with others about this game at any moment.

How have you changed since this happened: I have learned to write better jokes.

How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: Not much except to not make jokes.

I'm not sure how this process works, but can you reply to me in Discord even if the ban appeal is not approved.

• No DM yet. Hell, you could have just sent something say that you are investigating. Oh well, there are better servers anyways.

Logically speaking, just because someone says they are using an "alt" doesn't automatically mean ban evasion though I can see why you would think that given previous mod history.

• DISCORD MODERATORS

You will not be unbanned at this time. Feel free to try again in 2 weeks.