Chains of Harrow: Update 21.5.0
Genesis last edited by
Chains of Harrow: Update 21.5.0
It’s time to upgrade your Arsenal with 11 new community-created TennoGen items.
Skin + Helmet:
Nova Graxx Skin (seperate Nova Graxx Skin from the Nova Gnova Skin) by Faven_PS
Mag Graxx Skin by Faven_PS
Hydroid Graxx Skin by Faven_PS
Nyx Carnifex Skin by Vulbjorn the Walrus Rider
Saryn Amalgama Skin by prosetisen
Equinox Insomnia Skin by prosetisen
Ash Tsukuyomi Skin by Yatus
Atlas Monolith Skin by Stenchfury
Nezha Devine Skin by polygonmonster
Scapulis Syandana by lukinu_u
Naru Syandana by malayu and Jadie
Hydroid Changes & Fixes
**As mentioned in Hotfix 21.4.2 on Friday, we continued reading feedback and testing Hydroid changes up until todays Update. 1 week into Hydroid Revisited and more than a handful of changes from constructive feedback have been implemented! **
**The changes below cover a number of ideas about making Hydroid's simply feel better to use, particularly for teams. In the scheme of our 33 current Warframes, Hydroids role is to be a fun and active way to use the power of water and swashbuckling themes to take on enemies. **
- Hydroid has received the PBR treatment!
- Hydroid’s base Energy has been increased from 150 to 188.
- Tempest Barrage now has a charging sound to indicate when the ability is being charged.
- Allies can shoot their weapons into Hydroid's Undertow to transfer half of their damage and distribute it among all enemies in the puddle.
- Undertow damage per second is now a % of the target's max Health.
- Undertow damage per second now scales with the amount of enemies in the pool - more submerged enemies, more damage!
- Undertow now deals Impact damage towards submerged enemies.
- Tentacle Swarm’s tentacles now move at a slower rate when enemies are captured in their grasp to improve issues with hard to shoot flailing enemies.
- Improved Tentacle Swarm’s cast sound to sound more aquatic and powerful when charging up.
- Improved Tentacle Swarm when cast on walls/odd surfaces.
- Improved the performance of Tentacle Swarm.
- Sentinel abilities are now disabled while in Undertow. This fixes vacuumed items blocking your view and you from pulling in enemies.
- Fixed being able to Transference to your Operator when in Undertow.
- Fixed Undertow’s Energy drain when moving applying to elevators.
- Fixed certain enemies not working properly with Undertow FX (Nox for instance).
- Reverted a performance improvement that unintentionally made it easier to walk and stand on smaller enemies. This was causing unintentional difficulty when meleeing smaller enemies.
- Upon dying in the Simulacrum your Warframe will insta-Revive instead of having to initiate the Revive.
- Choosing to initiate a self-revive while bleeding out will now prevent other players from attempting to Revive you.
- Removed the Captura Arsenal console from Captura levels, due to it looking out of place. You can still access the Arsenal from the ESC menu.
- Fixed rejoining a Jordas Verdict mission after experiencing a UI error when attempting to revive, resulting in the UI breaking again.
- Fixed Limbo’s Catacylsm not putting Defense objectives into the rift.
- Fixed the "rank bonuses" list in the Warframe Upgrade screen missing the bonus for your Warframe’s current level.
- Fixed "WARFRAME" showing up in the most used Warframe section in Player Profiles.
- Fixed Chat clearing when trying to send a message with more than 5 Rivens linked.
- Fixed Volt’s Transistor Shield Energy drain when moving applying to elevators.
- Fixed getting kicked from Vor’s Prize for taking too long to complete a mission (i.e. if you sat at the “choose your Warframe” screen).
- Fixed Ordis’ transmissions appearing to have incorrect FX.
- Fixed a script error when spawning G3 during Law of Retribution.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors not making the strap on Lenz's quiver go invisible.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors not matching set holster customizations.
- Fixed Chroma’s Dynasty Skin blocking parts of the Esc menu.
- Fixed seeing sniper scope in photo mode in Captura while resuming time.
- Fixed being able to get Equinox's skirt on other Warframes in Captura.
- Fixed disabling the Sniper Scope UI option resulting in Sniper sights not only appearing, but also lingering indefinitely until the player switches weapons.
- Fixed Clients not having unlimited Focus ability usage in the Simulacrum.
- Renamed the ‘FREE FOR ALL’ option for matchmaking to ‘PUBLIC’.