ban Appeals

• Discord Username:Can't Judge Us
    Discord ID:#7872
    Date/Time when ban was issued: about: 1 or 2 weeks ago
    Reason given (if any) for the ban: voice chat jumping from one vc to another aperantly
    Warnings received prior to the ban: the mod Called '' Parrot Lord '' joined the vc while judge was supposedly channel jumping and said to stop it as judge replied with no- and before he could explain the voice jumping issue he left the voice chat and then was banned with out any warnings but telling him to stop
    Team member who issued the ban: Parrot Lord (not sure)
    Explain why we should lift the ban: i am sorry for not making this clear and i want to say i want another chance as i am so sorry and i promise not to annoy ppl like that ever again so please
    How have you changed since this happened: yes i've been talking with my friend specter which helped me out for knowing what to do and so on and to be more respectful to others on the discord and appreciate other users and try not to annoy them with any way shape of form
    How do you plan on being different if we lift the ban: to try to be more respectful to others on the discord and appreciate other users and try not to annoy them with any way shape or form(edited)

• GUIDES OF THE LOTUS

Due to your recent actions, including ban avoidance with a new account, your appeal will be closed and denied.

Please consider this in the future.